in Pharmacy recognised
as a Master’s Degree
Duration and credits needed
5 academic years (10 semesters)
more than 1.000 hours of
9 (6+3) months: 6 months compulsory
internships in community pharmacies
and/or hospital pharmacies and
3 months in the pharmaceutical industry,
food industry, healthcare institutions
Final degree project
Experience, innovation and both academic and business recognition
The Institut Químic de Sarrià (IQS) and Blanquerna, two of the founding institutions of the Universitat Ramon Llull, in Barcelona, deliver the Undergraduate Program in Pharmacy (recognised as a Master’s Degree). IQS, at the cutting edge of chemistry and biotechnology and Blanquerna, with extensive experience in healthcare, combine their experience and ability to innovate with an extensive network of leading businesses and institutions in the chemical and healthcare sectors.
An added value
Some of the features of the IQS-Blanquerna Undergraduate Program in Pharmacy:
- Personalised training and reduced groups (seminars).
- The only university that offers four paths:
- Food and Nutrition
- Healthcare pharmacy
- Design and Production of Drugs
- Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing.
- Several courses are taught in English.
- In addition to internships in community and hospital pharmacies, food industry or healthcare institutions, students do supervised internships in the pharmaceutical industry.