ENROLMENT FEE AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
2018 – 2019: 199€ per credit
- Undergraduate Program: 11.940€ (60 credits)
The enrolment fee for all new first year students includes a LAPTOP suitable for this course and also a LAB COAT. The laptop will not be considered to be the property of the student until the enrolment fee has been fully paid.
Methods of payment:
– Single payment.
- Through a payment document, which is not a direct debit option payment, generated during the enrolment process and that you will be able to pay via the following options:
- Online, ATMs or downloading the APP, it will be necessary to be a client and have the online banking services of the following financial entities hired: CaixaBank, Banco Santander and Banco Sabadell.
- By credit card through the Caixabank website caixabank.es
- In person, you will have to bring the payment document with the barcode and CPR code (stands for “collection procedure code”) generated during the enrolment, in any of the following financial entities: CaixaBank, Banco Santander, Banco Sabadell and Caixa d’Enginyers.
If you decide to choose the direct debit payment method, you will have to submit the original direct debit mandate document “SEPA” at IQS General Secretariat.
This option of payment will not be possible for students living outside of Spain.
Once the enrolment is confirmed, any modification involving an upward modification on the remaining tuition fees will have to be paid through a single payment, as the instalment payment option will not be possible.
You will not be able to take this option if you do not bring the original SEPA document duly completed at the time of enrolment.
– Payment by instalments.
- A first payment, for a sum of the 37% of the total amount of the tuition fee in which the seat reservation is deducted.
- 9 deferred payments to be paid on the 5th of each month. This method of payment does not entail any surcharge on the deferred amount.
For more information on grants and aid, go to:
- IQS-Blanquerna financial assistance
- Academic grants
For further information on the Undergraduate program:
Corporate Communication and Marketing IQS
Tel: 932 672 020
For questions relation to the admissions process and enrolment:
General Secretariat IQS
Tel: 932 672 001